• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Cabins to sled to.

C
Dec 24, 2007
Hey everyone, I am looking for a cabin that is deep in the woods that has good skiing/snowboarding around it. I work for a snowboard magazine and we want to do a story with 4 riders staying in a cabin for a week with just sled access. Any ideas what would be prime? Let me know if you have any leads. Thanks guys!!! Joe.carlino@transworld.net

C
Dec 24, 2007
No, the point it not to blow up the spot but get cool images of living out of the woods. It would be worded more like "Cabin Camping In Colorado" ya know what I mean. Not like "this is the spot how to get there and when to go."

C
Dec 24, 2007
Is there anything a little less modern. something that will give the effect of more camping style? How is the snowboarding around that cabin area?

alrevedup

Lifetime Membership
May 12, 2007
New Mexico
I am happy to share our mountains. This spot is only skier accessed. You may get premmision for a sled. I have heard that a few people have permmison to sled into Gothic Colorado. It is just north of Mt Crested Butte.
It is about a 4 mile trek to the town site (quite rustic). If you want Pics I will have to do some digign.

http://www.ghosttowns.com/states/co/gothic.html

Here is a picture of the the mountains near Gothic

IMG_0185.jpg

Premium Features