• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Transport. 2 place.????

T
Dec 26, 2007
Minnesota
I have a two place Trailer and can prolly figure out how to strap down do any of ya'll have a system. or little secret's. I have two eye-let thing's the screw into the clamp Nut, But that look's way to far forward. Let me know

Later Tom

S
Nov 26, 2007
Kennewick Wa
One solution.

Paul ties down his three 503's next to Laura's Summit on their aluminum three place, built a two by four lumber box stands on edge with notches for sled trailer tie down brackets.

Hawk ski carbides hold on wood, use soft straps to attach to tie down straps.

Last edited:
B

BlazinBya

Nov 26, 2007
Eagle River Wi
Tom,I use a two/three place myself.I prefer to load the hawk in the middle if thats all Im trailering.I use four straps that are 14 foot long- ratcheting style.Instead of using the bar ends I prefer to use the post below the riser block and wrap the strap around the post making sure not to pinch any wires,then hook both ends to the 3/4 bolt that secures the twoski holddown bar.On the rear of the machine behind the number plate is some stout aluminum brackets I hook the rear two straps to.I have some good anchoring spots just over the side of the trailer towards the rear that I hook onto to.Also,if the hawk is loaded in the middle I tie the ski tip to the nose of the trailer around the tounge area just to keep the ski straight.On my way back last night I was thinking how silly it is to use this big trailer for the hawk so Im thinking I may fab up a hawk rack for the hitch similar to what you see guys carrying there dirtbikes on,directly behind the back glass of my suburban.I think I could carry sideways directly behind me and say fugg the big trailer!

Last edited:

J&L Snowhawk

Lifetime Membership
Jan 3, 2008
Aberdeen, SD
stores.ebay.com
strappin

we hook a strap from the foot pegs down to the floor straight out and usually run second strap to steering post just for good measure. Hauled to cooke city with no problems. Les.

Premium Features