• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Simmons skis F/S

T
Dec 25, 2007
I just bought an '06 IQ 600 polaris that had these on it and I put some Powder Pros on and I don't want the Simmons skis. They are in fair to good condition, nothing serious but they have been used. They are Black with the red swirls and red loops. I don't have a clue what they are worth and just want to be rid of them because I have other skis sitting around and don't need any more. Make me an offer and take these off my hands.SOLD!!!!! Thamks.

Last edited:
T
Dec 25, 2007
Simmons Skis-Sold

I just bought an '06 IQ 600 polaris that had these on it and I put some Powder Pros on and I don't want the Simmons skis. They are in fair to good condition, nothing serious but they have been used. They are Black with the red swirls and red loops. I don't have a clue what they are worth and just want to be rid of them because I have other skis sitting around and don't need any more. Make me an offer and take these off my hands.SOLD!!!!! Thanks.

dsadja9ga

Premium Features