• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

f/s modded 06 rev w 1140 cranshop

M

mngoat

Nov 26, 2007
Minnesota
Need to sell my mod sled as I just don't have the time with kids getting older to sled and it sucks just having it sit around. It is a 06 rev platform w/ 2inch taller vanamberg tunnel, 162 challenger. Chaincase has been dnr'd with VE template.

List of goodies:
TI a-arms from diamond s
TI-jack and driveshafts
Boss seat
Holz suspesion with fox floats
front fox float shocks
MODS skis
udxr racepack gauge
Bondie reinforcing plate on mad side
2 sets of crankshop 48 roundslide carbs.
Team secondary
When built all the reinforceing plates for the NUN were put in and the front crossmember from the 440 race sled was used.
Motor is an 1140 cranshop twin(211hp according to crankshops dyno) motor has always been a strong runner and the only 2 problems i've had is that something at one time got ingested and ding up the top of a piston and cylinder head(both replaced at that time) and mag side did lean out(Jan 2008) due to an improperly marked jet. After it went down i sent the bottom half to crankshop to have them check things out and they checked it over and gave it a clean bill of health. The motor was in an edge chasis at one time so i do have an extra sent of edge pipe for it. Also have an p-85 clutch for it, currently it has a tra on it. Have a spare rewind, reprogramed box, stator and triggers for it. 2 new pistons and extra set of cylinders for it. Motor has about 6 weeks of run time over the past 3 years on it, mostly just weekly trips out west from minnesota for a week. motor spent one year in a edge chasis and this is the second year in the rev.
Looking to get $15,000.00
Would be willing to separate motor and chassis if need be.
I'll try and get some updated picture but here are a few from when it was built. Located in minnesota. Any questions please ask.

Premium Features