• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

RMK 900/D7/D8 Turbo Kit for sale

R

RideGuy

Jan 28, 2005
B.C.
I have for sale a 900 RMK Turbo kit for $5000 obo Kit has never been installed...Turbo Kit can be altered at no extra cost to Fit D7/D8's..... And usually go for $5700... I paid for the kit and R&D sent in an extra head etc.... to ensure the kit was optimum..... Efforts were made to run it on pump gas but it never became a reality.

This RMK 900 kit is a race gas only kit and if I lived in the USA it would be on my sled because Race Fuel is affordable in the USA..... The kit comes with billet head, boost box, charge tube, instrumentation, turbo stand, Hyper Turbo, Attitude Industries Fuel Controller Turbo set for 10 pounds boost aimed at reliability. With Minor changes the kit will also be compatible with the D7's and D8's stock intake....

Derek Fisher of Attitude industries has the kit I believe it is a SPS configuration and it will ship from the USA.

PM or Call me if you are interested.

Justin

250-365-0582

10009541iq7.jpg

Shot with KODAK CX6330 ZOOM DIGITAL CAMERA at 2008-02-13

1000955ju9.jpg

Shot with KODAK CX6330 ZOOM DIGITAL CAMERA at 2008-02-13

Last edited:
R
Mar 4, 2008
Get back to me...

Has this turbo set up ever been installed, Im quite interested in the unit, providing you can connect me with some other riders who have had luck with the unit. I'd really like to install my n20 bottle instead, havent yet cause the machine's still on warranty till next X-mas. Get back to me I'm not kicking your tires...:devil:

R

RideGuy

Jan 28, 2005
B.C.
Has this turbo set up ever been installed, Im quite interested in the unit, providing you can connect me with some other riders who have had luck with the unit. I'd really like to install my n20 bottle instead, havent yet cause the machine's still on warranty till next X-mas. Get back to me I'm not kicking your tires...:devil:

If you or anybody else wants more information and are not kicking tires......:devil: LOL

Call Derek Fisher at 406-539-3015

They had several of these machines on the snow and he has done all the mapping for several companies... TFI, Pure Logic, and Attitude Industries. He know's his was around Polaris Mapping and also does the Dragon Turbo's....

My kit has not been installed and there is still a sale pending with the understanding that if anybody has cash before he does and is ready to purchase give it to them.....

Then send me the money and the kit will be shipped out from Derek USA Side of the Border..... I've already paid for this kit last year and sent in a head for R&D etc..... I'm loosing out 700plus cash and the head so my loss is someones gain....

It sounds like Derek also has a couple RMK900Turbo's for sale for around $9,000 so if you don't have a sled and want one with a Turbo on it already give him a shout.....

:beer;

R

RideGuy

Jan 28, 2005
B.C.
Sale Pending

There still is a sale pending but finance's may not be available till the summer..... This is longer than our original agreement so I'm bumping the thread in hopes of a sale.

I would like to sell this a.s.a.p. to finance sled repairs.... So if anybody is interested there is an opportunity for some savings here folks....almost $1000 off original price!!!!

This Kit is compatible with the Dragon's and use's the stock air intake!!!!

S
Nov 26, 2007
Crazy Mountains
does anyone have or know of any vids on these turbo 9s? my sled pulls hard til you start gaining elevation at a very rapid rate, lookin for something that will pull and pull and pull and pulllllllllll! you get the point, LOL

R

RideGuy

Jan 28, 2005
B.C.
Video...... There have been a few clips of some turbo's RMK's but nothing to speak of really....

I would of had some video this year if fuel/transport were more simple to make affordable for a Canadian......... These sled's have soo much bottom end and with the Diamond Drive in mine I figured it was an ideal candidate for Boost...... Kind of like icing on the cake.....

We'll be riding till June this year.... So I could put on the kit and run a barrel or two through it and get you some great Video.... Probably wouldn't want to sell it then..... LOL

I hear Boost is addictive:beer;

S
Nov 26, 2007
Crazy Mountains
Video...... There have been a few clips of some turbo's RMK's but nothing to speak of really....

I would of had some video this year if fuel/transport were more simple to make affordable for a Canadian......... These sled's have soo much bottom end and with the Diamond Drive in mine I figured it was an ideal candidate for Boost...... Kind of like icing on the cake.....

We'll be riding till June this year.... So I could put on the kit and run a barrel or two through it and get you some great Video.... Probably wouldn't want to sell it then..... LOL

I hear Boost is addictive:beer;

do that, throw that turbo on, get me some vids, then sell me the kit used at a lesser price! lol

S
Nov 26, 2007
Crazy Mountains
i'll back ya up on that, got a motor i'd donate to the cause, but then i wanna ride it! lol ya know what would be really cool would be a 975 with the turbo??? now im thinking, this could get dangerous lol

R

RideGuy

Jan 28, 2005
B.C.
Yup

Turbo Kit is still for sale and Derek Fisher still has it.

The kit can be taylored to suit your preference's in performance..... If you want big boost an Automotive Turbo is also now available for the kit if desired...

Speedemon

If this kit doesn't sell fast I think I'll take you up on the co-op effort with your motor......

Of course you'll get to ride it!!!! B.T.W. "It" is around 480# Dry with Diamond Drive (57/63 and 60/60) with 10.4" Clutch..... VE Boondocker Tunnel, Holz Suspension front and rear..... More like an M866:face-icon-small-hap

C
Apr 16, 2008
Yup

Turbo Kit is still for sale and Derek Fisher still has it.

The kit can be taylored to suit your preference's in performance..... If you want big boost an Automotive Turbo is also now available for the kit if desired...

Speedemon

If this kit doesn't sell fast I think I'll take you up on the co-op effort with your motor......

Of course you'll get to ride it!!!! B.T.W. "It" is around 480# Dry with Diamond Drive (57/63 and 60/60) with 10.4" Clutch..... VE Boondocker Tunnel, Holz Suspension front and rear..... More like an M866:face-icon-small-hap

What is your bottom dollar on it today. With the Automotive Turbo, can that be included or is that something that will have to discuss with Derrrick.

R

RideGuy

Jan 28, 2005
B.C.
I talked with Derek on Sunday about my kit with respect to the competition these days and that's when he offered to upgrade my kit to the Auto Turbo.

Basically If you wanted the Auto Turbo I can arrange my kit with it for you..... If you want any of his other turbo's you can pick and choose depending on your preference of boost.

Call Derek Fisher at 406-539-3015

Tell him you are looking at Justin/Rideguy's kit and discuss your application with him.....

Bottom line would have to be agreed on between us all involved depending on which turbo you decide on...... And go from there.....

I sure would like to get this sold by may 1st because our contract is up and I don't know if we will be on strike or not......

Justin

307 Snow*Moto

Mar 10, 2008
Big Horn, WY
I posted a thread about turboing a 900 in the polaris thread yesterday and someone lead me to your post. I am more than willing to spend the money on a turbo as I plan on keeping my 9hundro till she blows ups, maybe this is how to. Im alittle naive about turbos and I dont want to use your thread as a q&a session but so I know in advance what all is entailed in puttin the turbo on. Obviously different heads, do you have to regear, clutch work? I have an slp pipe, can and airbox, do they work with the turbo? Like I said Im willing to make the jump if its something that doesnt require a rebuild and everyone goes holy $*it that thins has a turbo in it. I will call Derek if I need to ask more specific questions, please let me know?

307 Snow*Moto

Mar 10, 2008
Big Horn, WY
whats auto-turbo? what are the other turbo options? i may be barking up the wrong tree here so I am sorry to bother if so, just trying to figure out if this is where my money needs to go.

R

RideGuy

Jan 28, 2005
B.C.
All Good questions

Automotive Turbo's have more boost and have an oil system to the bearings in the Turbo. A bit more of a set up but way more power!! More of a Mountain Slayer!!!

The Aero/Hyper Turbo's have their own oil system but don't produce as much boost.... it is a more simple turbo install.... less boost = less octane More of a boondocking sled if you will....

This kit is complete with head,boostbox,chargetube,turbo stand, fuel controller, turbo, etc.... Everything you need.

Clutching is going to be different for each Turbo application depending on boost....

The Auto Turbo has huge boost and from what derek told me Sunday. He said the 900 with auto turbo needs alot of primary weight... He said that custom weights may be required because nobody makes weights as heavy as it would require..... depending on boost...

Race Gas is like insurance with Turbo 2 strokes and why I'm selling it because in Canada the Race Gas is rediculously priced!!! I ride 40 times/ year and I'm not ready to buy another sled as a daily driver and have the TRMK900 sitting for the big powder days.... In the USA Race Fuel is not alot more expensive than Pump gas.... I'd run Trick Race Fuel if I was going to follow through with the install on my sled since all of my research lead me to trick being the most ecenomical race fuel because there arn't the fancy fragrence's added to make the fuel smell better...

Hope this helps some..... Don't be afraid to ask me any questions if I can answer I will....

Call Derrik if you want the complete details and talk to him about applications... He is a wealth of knowledge on these set ups.

Call Derek Fisher at 406-539-3015 if you have technical questions out of my knowledge base...

Last edited:
Premium Features