• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

BDSO Cancelled

H

HighMark Adventures

Nov 26, 2007
Chilliwack
www.highmarkadventures.com
BigDawg Shootout Cancelled

Just want to pass on some info regarding the BigDawg Shootout. As it stands right now the BDSO is canceled. We have been trying to get insurance for the event and have had no luck as of yet. Paul and myself were stepping down because of this main reason. The BDSO has grown in size and to protect ourselves from an unfortunate accident and being sued. We love this event but all three of us have no intention of losing everything we own over it.

We gave the Pemberton Valley Snowmobile Club the option of taking over the event 100%. They voted against it with the same concerns about insurance that we had.Their insurance does not cover an event like this also. So as it stands s right now the snowmo club has nothing to do with the event anymore.

Paul, Lincoln, and myself are hoping to get this insurance thing sorted out for next year. Once we know we can get insurance watch for a serious announcement about what we have planned for the event(s) next year. Stay tuned.

To have any chance of the BDSO happening this year we would need to finalize the insurance thing this week. We have put all other things regarding organizing on hold and time has pretty much run out on us to be able to get that all keyed up . It takes time to get this all done and time has run out almost. Can`t get that all done 2 weeks before event kinda thing.

So there it is. Like it,love it ,hate it, thats where were at.

Thanks for everybody`s support on the BSDO.

Shawn

Last edited:
S
Oct 21, 2004
Puyallup, WA
What the heck is going on in canada...1st no Revy BISO, now NO BDSO, I sure will miss the Pem HO.
Looks like some other town will have to create an informal Shootout this year...
any other possible locations, How about Sicamose?

Premium Features