• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

looking for 800 hawk

roughriders

Lifetime Membership
Jan 9, 2008
just wandering if anybody knows were a guy could finda 800 hawk preferably with a 159. any body know of any demo rides

S
Nov 26, 2007
Kennewick Wa
Don't get involved with us!

Some of us are just disrespectful punks.

http://www.snowest.com/forum/showthread.php?t=61166

Or doing what it takes, you decide.

To answer your question, PM an owner of any model in this forum, sure they will gladly let you join them for a ride, fill out your profile/location they may contact you.

Can't wait to read the post from the rider who gave up their X Peeeeeeee, already slayed a Dragon!

The Try before you buy program is regarding guided rentals, see our site, my last words, get the first one you get your hands on!

Last edited:

roughriders

Lifetime Membership
Jan 9, 2008
ive rented one already. it was a 600. rode it in revelstoke. want to try and 800 with a 159. have emailed a couple dealers up here with no response. anybody no ant good dealers in canada. maybe it would be cheaper to buy from the states not to sure. but then the warranty thing.

roughriders

Lifetime Membership
Jan 9, 2008
think ill put my name in for an 09 unless i can find a used 159. talked to a couple dealers but nobody has an 08 left

Premium Features