• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

rode the ears 2-6-09

S
Nov 27, 2007
Longmont,CO
went south...nice day till about 3 pm then the howlin, snow began....total blizzard up there today and tomorrow, 30-40 mph winds, 80 mph gusts......I rode in 80 mph gusts before....goggles fill with snow and you gotta shelter your head to breathe, even with a full face moto and breath deflector....snow was awesome, 2 ft on a nice base...before the storm

Last edited:
D
Nov 27, 2007
Was this a picker or a grinner?

attachment.php

R
Feb 7, 2008
Littleton
at least i am not the one almost in the rock

i thought for sure you would post me in one of the bonehead moves....

We rode the north east side before snowmark got to the lot and the snow was pretty good over there too!

i had to tell work that i had anal glaucoma and i could not see me a$$ comming to work yesterday. well worth the trip. now we just need a blue sky day to go with all the freshies...

J
Feb 3, 2008
nice mark. i think denver1 and i are going to the ears on tuesday. did some work on the rmk. hope it runs better. let me know if you want to go.
jared

S
Nov 27, 2007
Longmont,CO
ridin

i wanna ride sunday....tuesday looks good too.... hafta cherrypick the blubirds....BTY I need a throttle cable for an 05 M7 if anybody has one layin around....dealer's are out

Last edited:
T

trinitypowder

Nov 26, 2007
You went anyways, uh? I was so bummed about not going with you yesterday, I went to Cameron today. It was "entertaining";)

Premium Features