• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

M8 parts local only

D

dmkhnr

Nov 26, 2007
NV
I think this is the best place to post this.

I have a 2007 M8 that I wrecked, and it looks like the Ins. Co. is going to total it out. I will know for sure by the first of next week.

I have a set of 2007 cylinders that have been ported by RKT with an RKT head advertised to produce 170 hp. I will trade your stock cylinders and $400 for my ported cylinders, these cost me $650 2 months ago. The head can be run with these as well, and I'll sell for $300, I paid $425 2 months ago.

I have the RKT torsion secondary clutch that I paid $225 for, I will trade your stock secondary and $125 for this. It is already built with the spring just bolt it on and ride.

I upgraded my rear suspension to the 2008 float suspension, I will trade your stock 2007 162" skid for my 2008 162" skid (still use the 07 rails) for $450, I paid $800 for this 2 months ago.

This offer is contingent on the ins co totalling my sled, and will be on a first come basis. The parts will need to be swapped out immediatly upon hearing from my ins co.
I can have the skid out of my sled in 25 minutes, the head and cyls in an hour, and the clutch apart in 5 minutes.

Please communicate with me through email at this time. I will move to phone calls once I know the sled is totalled.

thanks

Premium Features