• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Heading out to snowies from omaha!!!

R
Feb 1, 2008
Cabin

Know anyone from Nebraska that might be interested in renting a cabin in Fox Park short term or long term? We will also be renting it out during the summer for a week or two at a time. Probably $800 per week in the summer.

D
Nov 20, 2005
leaving

yes im leaving also tom.............will be there for a week staying at motel 8 in laramie............willl be looking for people to ride with........where r u staying boost.........
al

snowmobill

Premium Member
Jan 29, 2008
Michigan
yes im leaving also tom.............will be there for a week staying at motel 8 in laramie............willl be looking for people to ride with........where r u staying boost.........
al

5 of us from lower Mich will be there Fri to Sunday. 4 are prolly pullin in now and I'm meeting them in Centennial Fri morning. Staying at Holiday Inn Laramie. 2 M's,2 Nytros, Summit. Keep a look out. We hope to be the buried ones - at least for the first few hours.:rolleyes:

neverenoughsnow

Lifetime Membership
Dec 8, 1999
Omaha, Ne.
4 of us will be out the 16th and 17th

boost, 4 of us from the omaha area will get in fri. night ride sat. 16th and sun. 17th. give me a call if you want to hook up and ride Todd 402-690-4253

D
Nov 20, 2005
riders

im leaving lincoln tom..............will be in laramie for a week .........looking for riders to ride with let me know ok all be connnected to the internet also 4024324111 is my cell

Premium Features