• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2003 RX-1 For Sale Yamaha Turbo

R

Rich

Nov 30, 2007
North Dakota
I am listing this for a friend. He has a 2003 RX-1 with a boondocker sidemount turbo forsale. The sled had 1200 miles on stock, and then the turbo was installed, in Jan 2006. Now the sled has 1800 miles. There is a scratch in the hood, and a small hole in the side panel by the primary clutch. Other than that the sled is in good shape. Call 701.375.7231 evenings, or 701.320.1515 days. The sled is located in North Dakota, arrangements can be made to help meet you for pickup someplace.

Boondocker side mount turbo
Head shim
Boss Seat with Nitrous Pouch
Holtz lightweight front end including A-arms and Tierods
Holtz Rear Skid with updated H-arm for RX-1, with big wheels
Boost, Air to fuel ratio, Water Temp, Fuel pressure gauges
Mountian Performance Tunnel Extension
162x15x2.5 Camo Extreme Track with tips cut off
Left hand throttle,
Light weight brake lever
R&M Side panel
Skid Plate
Extrovert Drivers
Outlaw performance Clutch setup and gearing setup

Picture 002_320x240.jpg Picture 009_320x240.jpg Picture 003_320x240.jpg

Last edited:
S

snoseeker

Dec 2, 2007
MINNESOTA
guys he starts out saying I am listing for a friend and then gives a phone # to call do that to make a offer it is simple.....................

mysledblows

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Minnesota
It is, but give something to go on. It's a waste of everyones time if the owner is thinking one number, I'm thinking something totally different. How about I'm listing for a friend, he'd like to see $$$$ or make him an offer he can't refuse. Call: this number for details, etc...

The seller should do some of the work. With the glut of used sleds on the market I as a shopper am not going to work very hard to sell it for someone.

Premium Features