• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Washington State Snowmobile Hillclimb - Loup Loup

SpeedWobble

Premium Member
Jul 11, 2001
North Central Washington
Washington State Snowmobile Hillclimb - Loup Loup *** DATE CHANGE***

There will be a hillclimb at the Loup Loup Ski Bowl, between Okanogan and Twisp, WA. on March 16th, 2008. The one day climb will be limited to the first 75 entries. There will be classes for stock, improved and modified sleds, as well as the popular vintage class for sleds older than 1985.

This is a timed event on a gated course, one sled at a time. After all the classes are completed, and the King of the Hill runs are made, we open up the hill for the Dash For Cash. This is a winner take all class, with only the start gate and the finish gate left on the hill.

This post is just a heads up, we do not have our entry forms done yet. Stay tuned for more info or PM me and I will make sure you get the race info when we get it done.

See ya there.

SpeedWobble

***(Please note the date has been changed to Mar. 16th so there will be no Easter conflict).***

Last edited:
T
Dec 4, 2007
Yakima
Boy I might leave my sleds at home and just rent a couple. My past track record is pretty good on loaners.

I will be there this year with a stock M7! Cant wait to see ya all for our yearly ride at loup loup!

plumnuts

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
Right side of Washington
Loup Loup is a fun race.. and

<<<<< is me at White Pass doing the double in tha afternoon when everyone said it could not be done.. yes I made... yes it hurt...

bummer. on Easter weekend.. no can go.. mom's 90th birthday party

Last edited:
M
Dec 5, 2007
Great race,went last year. Looks like it's on Easter Sunday this year,maybe next year I can make it. Have fun and put one of those off camber turns right below one of the ski towers near the top, that was awsome.

Premium Features