• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

ears..wed 6th...almost anybody?

D
Nov 27, 2007
I think you'll find someone meeting half the job requirements Mark lol.

Today was the day to be up there it looks like. Snow the rest of the week until Fri. Looks like Fri through Sun is going to be nice so I'll be heading somewhere then.

S
Nov 27, 2007
Longmont,CO
ridin

well not really making any reference in particular....just noobs in general....guess I'll just hang at the lot and find some one to tag along with since I will be in the area anyway...bty we are riding somewhere fri...

T

Toddstud2003

Nov 27, 2007
Denver,Colorado
Hey,
You guys better post some pics when you get back. We all want to see that deep stuff. Don't forget the camera guys! I'm out with a foot surgery. I least want to look at the deep snow!
Later

skibreeze

Lifetime Membership
Dec 4, 2005
Colorado Springs
Can I ride with you, I just got my cast off yesterday.:D Just need to use crutches for 2-3 more weeks. I can keep up, I promise.:rolleyes:

S
Nov 27, 2007
Longmont,CO
ridin

i rode with a freshly healed broken leg before....takes more rehab than one might expect, took some time to rebuild leg strength too, mine was shaking first time out....just screw some old frisbees to the crutches and strap'em on the sled for when ya get stuck....man, lots of breakdowns and injuries this year

skibreeze

Lifetime Membership
Dec 4, 2005
Colorado Springs
Yeah, I guess that it will be March before I am back to 100% When I get stuck I'll just get the boys to pull it out for me. lol I'll make sure that I have the truck keys or something to make sure they don't leave me behind.

Premium Features