• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Need a good wrench in CO

C
Dec 27, 2007
Hey, found a rock today up at Paulina.
Ripped up one side of my sled pretty good.
Anyone recommend good shops/wrench's in Bend/La Pine/Crescent/etc
Got the shock, radius rods, trailing arm, and rear bracket for the trailing arm. Also cracked the chassis in one spot.
Most snow in 10+ years and I got a busted sled!
Who can fix it the fastest for the cheapest??????
Thanks!

M
Jan 24, 2008
Who can fix it the fastest for the cheapest??????

You! Who will take enough time to do it right the first time and charge a fair price for what they know and do??

E
Nov 26, 2007
oregon
Best to fix it yourself, but otherwise, try:

Shawn at Peak Performance in La Pine. He just bought another rental store, so not sure how busy he is, or if his service is still good, but he has done me right on a number of occasions.

One seriously messy shop, but the owner (Shawn) wrenches himself, and knows his stuff.

I'll take a messy shop, with a good mechanic anyday over a fancy shop with an idiot who has to consult the service manual to change the plugs.

24drnkz

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Bend, OR
Your SOL in Central OR right now:( The only person I would recommend is Rex down at Cascade but they are so backed up it's not even funny!:confused:

C
Dec 27, 2007
Took it up to Gordons in Tumalo today. Not looking good for me.
May need a chassis. Where the rear pivot point of the trailing arm is got torn up bad.
Crap...having him tear into it a lil bit to see if we can pound/tig it back together. Not worth fixing if not. (03 ZX Summit 800)

S

snowmobiler

Nov 26, 2001
gordans a good guy.he knows about sleds.

Last edited:
Premium Features