• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Nice Turbo Phazer

Gager

Premium Member
Dec 1, 2007
Palouse, WA
Here are some pics of my Turbo Phazer recently completed. Work done by Palouse City Sleds in Palouse, WA. Custom tunnel extension with rack, custom running boards, EzRyde rear suspension, 153 x 14.5 x 2.25 Challenger Extreme track and Boondocker Turbo Kit.

Turbo Phazer 1.jpg Turbo Phazer 2.jpg Turbo Phazer 3.jpg

Gager

Premium Member
Dec 1, 2007
Palouse, WA
Yes, it does have a headshim. I'm running between 16 and 18 lbs of boost on a 50:50 mix of 92 pump and 110 race gas.

P
Nov 21, 2007
HAYDEN, IDAHO
Very nice. You will love the EZRyde if you haven't come to that conclusion yet.....stock suspensions suck balls!

Sidenote: I would be happy if Yamaha did no changes to any of the sleds this year except to revamp the suspension setups and/or put on a good one like the EZRyde and charge more money for the sled to start with.

H

HYFLYR

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Nov 21, 2007
Alaska
How do you like the kit so far. Dont really hear too much about the Boondocker Phazer kits so curious to say the least.

A

ak

Dec 7, 2007
sweet sled. would the ezryde mount up in the stock tunnel okay are is a 153 to long for the rear shock to mount up in to the factory steel plate.

Nov 28, 2007
Spruce Grove,Ab.
Gager, I'd sure love to be there to hear what the two smoke riders have to say when you spank them! I have a couple of questions to ask. Were you able to stay with stock drivers, and where did you run your exhaust? Do you even have a muffler?

Premium Features