• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Vent kits for sale in BC

F
Dec 10, 2007
Yellowknife, NWT
you have anything for the fx nytro and if so do you have any pictures, because i like what you did with the cat m series hood there and i was wondering if you do anything like that in white? well let me know ill send you a pm as well

G-Force

Lifetime Membership
Nov 21, 2002
Kamloops BC
Have a website with pricing for M series? Getting a new hood, would like the vents that cover the stock holes up front that are just screened, and maybe one of the main hood vents, like the cat's head you have in your sample pics..
G.

M
May 1, 2008
mountainfithoods.net has most of the m vents listed. if your in canada we will forward you to wayne at menztoys if in the us we will hook you up.

M

MenzToys

Nov 26, 2007
Castlegar BC canada
www.menztoys.com
Check out the mountainfithoods.net site for some of the new vents like the rmk iq headlight delete vent and the nitro headlight delete vent. I sell all of the products on the site here in Canada,if you are in the U.S. order off the site or contact Bill at 509-218-1397. In Canada i can be reached at 250-304-7920 or 250-365-2349 or at menztoys@shaw.ca thx wayne

Premium Features