• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

isnt this what were paying for?

Vern

Lifetime Membership
Jun 14, 2004
hyrum utah
the last couple weekends when weve gone up to the hardware ranch trail head its been a freakin joke. we get up there and the lot is not plowed and you gotta do everything you can just to get your truck into a spot and hope that you can get it out at the end of the day. today was real bad there was quite a bit of fresh snow in the lot and stuck trucks all over and we ended up waisting about two hours trying to get the truck and trailor unstuck and into a decent spot before we could go ride. and the part that pissed us off the most was that right after we got the truck out the loader finally showed up to plow the lot cuz someone went and said some things to the rangers that were up there. im not tryin to sound like a winer or whatever but isnt this the kinda stuff were supposed to be payin for when we shell out the cash for those freakin expensive little stickers on the sides of our sleds. ive been sleddin up there most of my life and dont ever remember havin as many problems with it as weve had this year. ok im done just had to vent a bit

Lt Rascal

Lifetime Membership
Feb 4, 2004
Nibley, Utah
I feel for ya Vern. I had the same problem a couple weeks ago. Hardware had some poor lady that was hired to clean the bathrooms. In the parking lot telling people how and were to park. But the parking lot was not plowed out so the trucks could not get were they needed to. Guys were yelling at her and each other. She finally left cause there was nothing she could do. I felt sorry for her. What a joke.

W
Nov 27, 2007
Ya, the groomer for logan canyon is down "at least for a week", and the week before the trails were not groomed because the roads were slick. Oh, and before that the windshield wiper broke. If the park service was paid only when they actually groom, I think there would be alot more effort. (We had the same type of problems last year also)

Premium Features