• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Holy DEEEEEEEEEEEPPPP In C.O.

24drnkz

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Bend, OR
Ah hahahahaha it is sooooooo deep up here!! See most of you suckas in the parking lot where you will be stuck! :D:eek::beer;

O

Oregongirl

Jul 25, 2002
Highlands Ranch, Colorado
Where is your cabin Blair? Tedd's been in contact with a friend at 2Rivers (full-timer, plows many driveways for peeps throughout the winter) and he said not to bother coming up there....snow is too deep for riding. <insert incredulous-look icon here>

C
Dec 3, 2007
freakin' awesome yesterday! Probably as good or better today. No need to climb up high as the snow is deeeeeep! Did I say awesome!? :beer;:D:beer;

stonecold

Lifetime Membership
Nov 30, 2007
oregon
oregon girl, that was probably gary haines as he plows our place in 2-rivers too. I was there yesterday to dig out the cabin and I left the sleds at home as it was a blizzard there. It will be awesome real soon but big trailers going into cabins is interesting to say the least. I will try to add a photo of a friends place on sat. cheers!:beer;

Last edited:
F
Jan 22, 2008
crazy deep

man its deep i havent seen powder like this for awail, my 141 m-7 got stuck 4 times ,once in my yard, it s really deep definatly no need to go high, and down in two rivers its even deeper, was walking into our cabin i got into chest deep powder.

O

Oregongirl

Jul 25, 2002
Highlands Ranch, Colorado
Stonecold - you are correct...Gary it was!! :) We have a friend who has a place up there. They took their sleds this weekend and reported yesterday that they did ride. Haven't heard a report yet though.

Thanks for the pictures!

P

Pac Man

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Aug 28, 2001
Oregon
I hope Gary has my driveway cleaned out!! We are headed up there next weekend, to ride a little and shovel alot I'm afraid.

I had the roof clean 3 weeks ago, so I'm curious to see how deep it is now.

Pac Man

Premium Features