• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Where are the Freshies?

Thread Rating
5.00 star(s)
P
Jan 8, 2008
aK
Its been a month, and now i am looking to cash in on some of that Pow everyone else got to play in while i was gone. Any suggestions? Gotta get my fix. :rolleyes:

003.JPG

B
Nov 26, 2007
From the talks of it it sounds like hatchers is the place to be. Ill be there Friday for sure. Look For a Orage 162 m7 no windsheild. Ill be alone so if anyone wants to ride im down. Cant do Crazy stuff with out anyone else. Whats the Point in a beacon if noones there?

B
Nov 26, 2007
You can Ride Willow Or Palmer. The Parking Lot on the Willow side is Free but it isnt plowed. But its another 90 mins out of ur way. Im Paying my 5 bucks for a parking pass. top parking lot. Palmer Side. Why you wana ride?

P
Jan 8, 2008
aK
I have ridden from each side. Just trying to decide wether to go there or south tommorow. If we go to it will be on the Palmer side 07 D7 and a White 08 RMK.

I

IQRIDR

Nov 27, 2007
Mountains, Alaska
No fresh pow left, we beat it up while you were gone. I see you got yourself a new sled huh, 08 700? Hopefully you'll be too busy riding it to take pics of me wrenching on my sled from now on...

P
Jan 8, 2008
aK
Na, The 08 Yeti was there when i met you fellas. That white cowl is like cammo. Heard Placer is like a rock and Pville is gonna be pretty cold.

C
Nov 26, 2007
dankorage
i say hit hatcher. the snow in willow was rediculous last weekend, before it turned summer out there for 3 days lol. im hopin lurkins goin out there cuz i dont wanna drive to willow and bring the 500 back tonight lol.

H

HYFLYR

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Nov 21, 2007
Alaska
Na, The 08 Yeti was there when i met you fellas. That white cowl is like cammo. Heard Placer is like a rock and Pville is gonna be pretty cold.

Yeah i remember seeing the 08, it looked good. Chad doesnt remember because he was working on his stuff.....again. ;) Wait to you see what we did to his sled now....
I guess you could call it custom fitted:D

L
Jan 9, 2008
Anchorage
i say hit hatcher. the snow in willow was rediculous last weekend, before it turned summer out there for 3 days lol. im hopin lurkins goin out there cuz i dont wanna drive to willow and bring the 500 back tonight lol.

HYFLYR- WOULD YOU BY CHANCE KNOW WHAT SIZE WRENCH I NEED TO AQUIRE A SET OF MTN CAT SKIS. ALSO, DO YOU KNOW ANYBODY LOOKING FOR A PAIR. I KNOW WHERE THERE ARE SOME PARTS LAYING...LMAO...LMAO..

CAT, I DO WANT TO RIDE SUNDAY HOWEVER I'M NOT GOING NORTH...CALL ME AT THE SHOP

I

IQRIDR

Nov 27, 2007
Mountains, Alaska
HYFLYR- WOULD YOU BY CHANCE KNOW WHAT SIZE WRENCH I NEED TO AQUIRE A SET OF MTN CAT SKIS. ALSO, DO YOU KNOW ANYBODY LOOKING FOR A PAIR. I KNOW WHERE THERE ARE SOME PARTS LAYING...LMAO...LMAO..

CAT, I DO WANT TO RIDE SUNDAY HOWEVER I'M NOT GOING NORTH...CALL ME AT THE SHOP

Haha not sure on the sizing but if it's a 5/8 you're ****ed :D

L
Jan 9, 2008
Anchorage

PUFF...SUCKS YOU HAD TO BAIL TODAY. -20 IS A LITTLE MUCH. YOU WANT TO RIDE SAT PM/ SUN AM. GOT A GUY FROM GUAM LOOKING FOR A/C CHEAP!!
ANY IDEA'S??? MAYBE I CAN TAKE THE YETI!!! OH WAIT.. CAN WE PUT A POL
800 POWER PLANT IN A A/C BODY???

P
Jan 8, 2008
aK
I was just trying to get some info on where the freshies were. IQRIDR, i revamped my tools and i got ya covered. I will still have the camera ready. I want to see what kind of Frankenstien your RR has turned into. I do look forward to catching up with you fellas somewhere. Might be interested in a detail myself. Cat i can't believe you would leave your ride stranded for a week. Hope its still all there.

C
Nov 26, 2007
dankorage
actually 2 weeks.....

and whats theyre to steal anyway, a boss seat, slp pipe, fiberglass hood, egt's tempa flow and 2 water bottles in the back!!!

.. uh oh!

A

AkHockey10

Feb 9, 2006
Anchorage, Ak
actually 2 weeks.....

and whats theyre to steal anyway, a boss seat, slp pipe, fiberglass hood, egt's tempa flow and 2 water bottles in the back!!!

.. uh oh!

Yikes! :eek: You are gonna go get that beast this weekend right? I think the two water bottles would be the first to go.... crazy stuff!

Premium Features