• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

snowy's

wyogeorge

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 10, 2007
Any snowhawk riders around Laramie Wy??? They look to be fun. I would like to try one or at least see one work.

J&L Snowhawk

Lifetime Membership
Jan 3, 2008
Aberdeen, SD
stores.ebay.com
Time To Fly

I have never been there. I would like to make a trip there. I will have to see If I can get a group together and go some time. Is it steep and deep or just deep? Would love to let you try a hawk just beware they are contagious. Give me a call some time 605 225-6900 Les:D

C
Dec 10, 2007
Anchorage, Alaska
I own an '02 503 fanner with a 10.5" simmons gen 2 and a 136". The sled just rips through the deep. With the wide front ski it just floats amazing. Ride a little forward and it stays on top real well. You'd be surprised what the little fanner can do. I have an '03 with the factory ski and it doesn't float near as well, but fun just the same.

cwh

N
Nov 27, 2007
Medford, MN
Laramie Wy

I was in Laramie Wy last febuary at Albany Lodge. I might go again this year depending on work. From all the questions and gawkers I think not to many hawks have been there.

wyogeorge

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 10, 2007
No there is not any around. I think I have only seen 1 or 2 driving through town. I have never seen on e on the trail or off trail. I would like to know if you are coming. I would be willing to show you some out of the way places.

Premium Features