• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

coming to revelstoke next week, need info.

andre162

Premium Member
Jan 8, 2008
northern california
my self and 6 other experianced riders are coming to revelstoke next week and could us any info avalible about the area. we are staying at the glacier house and hope that was a good choice. do we need to find a guide to get to the good riding? Best places to eat? Best places for the after party:beer;. thanks for all your help!!!!

Prairie Dog

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Beautiful BC
Glacier house is a great place to stay. Get a map and you should be fine on Boulder and Frisby.......as long as you can see. If you're going to ride any of the other mountains go with someone who knows the area, you can get yourself in trouble pretty quick in spots.

I was just there last week and it was really tracked up but we found snow. Have fun, ride safe.

Check the avy report, we set one off on Boulder......just a small one but still:beer;

S
Dec 8, 2007
Myself and 4 other riders are going there on Thursday for the first time. We are sledding two days. Should we try Boulder one day and Frisby the next or stick to one area? Which one is better for Newbs to get around in.
Thanks.

Premium Features