• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

m-series timber sled intake kit

J
Dec 29, 2007
hey i was just wondering if anybody has tried one of the intake kits on the m-series and if so what did you think about it pros and cons thanks

E
Nov 26, 2007
what about the one that cat makes, its off the earlier sno pro I for get the price, around 120 bucks, but it weighs nothing, I have had it for three years no probs

AaronBND

Lifetime Membership
Nov 12, 2005
Cascade Mnts, OR.
Love mine. The whole hot air thing is BS. They work great and save alot of weight for the money. Did make it burbble down low a little, but wouldn't go back to stock. Those with the new reeds and it is super responsive now!

Aaron

J
Dec 29, 2007
what about the one that cat makes, its off the earlier sno pro I for get the price, around 120 bucks, but it weighs nothing, I have had it for three years no probs

the arctic cat one is what i really wanted to get but my dealer sells them for 260 so if you no of a place that sells them for 120 let me no and thats the way i will go

and with those timber sled ones where does that sensor go that is curently in the air box???

E
Nov 26, 2007
wow is he screwing you, I just checked cat baragains dot com, online parts lookup, 136$.

SKU: 0770-672
Silencer, Air - Assembly (inc. 2-5) (inc. 2-5) 1 $132.56

I paid 120 cause my dealer gives me 10% off parts

AaronBND

Lifetime Membership
Nov 12, 2005
Cascade Mnts, OR.
the arctic cat one is what i really wanted to get but my dealer sells them for 260 so if you no of a place that sells them for 120 let me no and thats the way i will go

and with those timber sled ones where does that sensor go that is curently in the air box???

Right in between the filters on the mount plate!

Aaron

CaptNCoke

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Edgewood, Wa
I wouldn't run any thing but the Timberled. Works great, actually filters the air. I run a Diamond S hood, it works really well with it.Just my 2cents......

B
Oct 31, 2006
Bass Lake, CA
Ive got SLP twin pipes and canister with a boondocker control box and it runs really well! I am thinking bout the Timbersled intake, but am concerned about how much it might affect my settings with the different amount of airflow. I am a little hesitant to start punching buttons on the control box and mess up a good thing, but i would love to shed the weight and get rid of all the underhood intake crap! Any help on this one?

Premium Features