• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2006 Apex w/ charger can deliver to Revelstoke**pics

H

H.I. McDunna

Dec 18, 2007
Well here it is:

It was a 136" apex that has been extended to a 144"
It has a stage 1 chager with the updated blower
42' arms with Fox floats
custom paint job in silver where it used to be black
8" bar rider and pad
air/ feul guage
Excell exhaust (sweet sound)
custom valved rear suspenion with compression and the yamaha "fat boy" spring
Runs on pump gas

Low miles. It works great and was serviced and broke in correctly.

WAS NOT RACED OR HILLCLIMBED FOR THAT MATTER. All the stickers and paint were put on for show.

selling it cheap for $6,500

This is VERY cheap. I can't ride it. You can throw an aftermarket suspension and save 30lbs and be on you way.

IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO TRADE SLEDS, BIKES, ATV ....i am open to this. The sled is at Rexburg Motor and you can wheel and deal on your own and work on a trade to get this sled. call 208-356-4000. Ask for a salesman.

RExburg motor is in southeast Idaho. Just let me know I will set you up to work with a salesman there. They can evaluate your trade a work a deal for you on this sled. They will work the details out on your trade with me.

OR

is it's a cash deal you can handle it directly with me.

call me at 208-604-1695 or PM me here.

rsz_apexfront.jpg rsz_pics1_001.jpg rsz_pics1_007.jpg rsz_pics1_008.jpg rsz_pics1_012.jpg

Last edited:
H

H.I. McDunna

Dec 18, 2007
still here for the lucky guy.

I have access to a mountain 163" track and skid if you are thinking of going that route with this sled.

the skid and track are off a mountain apex. they are at Tj's Yamah in Alpine, wyoming. If interested in it for this sled call troy at 3076547908

Last edited:
H

H.I. McDunna

Dec 18, 2007
Some of you are wondering about trades on the sled ect. All trades considered. PLEASE call the rexburg Motor and work the deal with the salesman there if this is your route. i personally don't want another sled, but the store will work a deal with you if possible.

H

H.I. McDunna

Dec 18, 2007
The guy who was lined up to buy the sled is having trouble with financing. SO IT IS STILL FOR SALE.

Some of you have called without email/ Call me back.

One person on my pms I have responded to and he is in line for it now. Unless i don't hear back from him all the rest of you are still on the hook for it.

H

H.I. McDunna

Dec 18, 2007
deal is on. Financing is done....still trying to get the bank specs lined up to get it done. But it looks sold for now.

Premium Features