• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

x games participators

RSI

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
BOISE, IDAHO
www.rsiracing.com
Watch RSI sponsored racers go for gold at Winter X-Games 12 in Aspen Clorado on Januraury 24th-27th. ESPN has added a third snowmobile event to the biggest snowmobile event of the year. The new event called Speed and Style is a combo of Snocross and Freestyle in a head to head format.

RSI has 9 Snocross athletes, 6 Freestyle athletes, and 5 Speed and style athletes competeing with RSI handlebar Systems on their sleds.

Snocross Athletes
Brett Bender
Katejun Coonishish
TJ Gulla
Chris Kafka
Levi Lavalle
Bobby Lepage
Mathieu Morin
Ryan Simons
Willie Elam

Freestyle Athletes

Chris Burandt
Dane Ferguson
Levi Lavalle
Joe Parsons
Sam Rogers
Jimmy Blaze

Speed and Style Athletes

Chris Burandt
Levi Lavalle
Joe Parsons
Sam Rogers
Cory Davis

Catch all of the action on ESPN and ABC. Check www.expn.com for all of the latest news and time frames.

K

kssnow987

Dec 4, 2007
Arlington, WA
Watch RSI sponsored racers go for gold at Winter X-Games 12 in Aspen Clorado on Januraury 24th-27th. ESPN has added a third snowmobile event to the biggest snowmobile event of the year. The new event called Speed and Style is a combo of Snocross and Freestyle in a head to head format.

RSI has 9 Snocross athletes, 6 Freestyle athletes, and 5 Speed and style athletes competeing with RSI handlebar Systems on their sleds.

Snocross Athletes
Brett Bender
Katejun Coonishish
TJ Gulla
Chris Kafka
Levi Lavalle
Bobby Lepage
Mathieu Morin
Ryan Simons
Willie Elam

Freestyle Athletes

Chris Burandt
Dane Ferguson
Levi Lavalle
Joe Parsons
Sam Rogers
Jimmy Blaze

Speed and Style Athletes

Chris Burandt
Levi Lavalle
Joe Parsons
Sam Rogers
Cory Davis

Catch all of the action on ESPN and ABC. Check www.expn.com for all of the latest news and time frames.

Speed and Style results
1st Levi Lavalle
2nd Sam Rogers
3rd Joe Parsons

Levi was definately the best all around.

Last edited:
J
Dec 15, 2007
Hibbert lays the smack down again!

1. Tucker Hibbert
2. Brett Turcotte
3. DJ Eckstrom

4. Steve Taylor had a nice run on the Yamaha.

I think that I finally have to admit that Morgan's age is finally catching up with him, he's not the same force. Two missed X games finals in a row, ouch!

S
Nov 28, 2007
Alberta
He's not the same in motorcross either... he had a big accident a couple yrs ago and hasnt been able to fully recover. But he got 3rd in pts in 06, not sure about 07

mk2g60

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Farmington, NH
www.shock-tech.com
Hibbert lays the smack down again!

I think that I finally have to admit that Morgan's age is finally catching up with him, he's not the same force. Two missed X games finals in a row, ouch!

It's not him it's the sled. Check the overall point standings he's the top ranked doo racer in stock & second in open. If it's his age then why aren't all the younger doo riders ranked higher than him?

Premium Features