• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Must see places in the Snowies?

CROW

Lifetime Membership
Jul 25, 2002
Michigan
Heading out in February...what are some of the places we need to hit after the sleds are put away?

wyogeorge

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 10, 2007
He is right about Laramie. Not much here to do. Unless you like the bar. Cowboy on 2nd st and the Buckhorn just around the corner from that.

O
Nov 27, 2007
vermillion, sd
There are a couple small bars in Cenenntial or Albany whereever you stay but if you are not tired enough by the end of the day you should have stayed out longer or got stuck a few more times. We always talk big about going to the bar but it doesnt happen that many times.

Y

yam_apex91469

Jan 24, 2007
Byron, IL
There are a couple small bars in Cenenntial or Albany whereever you stay but if you are not tired enough by the end of the day you should have stayed out longer or got stuck a few more times. We always talk big about going to the bar but it doesnt happen that many times.

I agree. The last thing on my mind is bar hoppin after diggin all day. There is a local lady that gives excellent massages in Centennial. Check with the Mountain View Motel. They can set you up.

L
Come on Heath, You know you won't have any energy after helping me out of all those stucks...... I see a nice jack on ice and a bed in my future after a long day of ridin. We can always wish. It would be nice to see the "dog" come out when we head out west. :)

Premium Features