• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Found: one pair of goggles at Baker

C

CoyoteGirl

Nov 26, 2007
Washington
www.brandyfloyd.com
If you lost a pair up there on Monday send me a pm with a description and I'll get them back to you.

You should know, I ran over them... and they came out w/o a scratch! hehehehe

S

sledrider

Nov 26, 2007
Wherever the snow is
So, Sunday was such a nice day on Baker. On the mountain I decided to ride in sunglasses. My Wife (sledgirl) told me I would lose my goggles by days end.....Why is she always right?:)

She has already PM'd you.

D

darkeyes

Nov 21, 2007
Washington
So, MONDAY was such a nice day on Baker. On the mountain I decided to ride in sunglasses. My Wife (sledgirl) told me I would lose my goggles by days end.....Why is she always right?:)

Fixed it for ya. :p Sunday, Monday...whatever. It's easy to lose track of time on those nice long weekends. :D

And guys, I wouldn't call 'em pink - they're rose.:face-icon-small-win

C

CoyoteGirl

Nov 26, 2007
Washington
www.brandyfloyd.com
Really didn't get the camera out for any action. Although due to the crusty snow there was a few bulldogging sessions I sure wish I'd had the video camera out for! :eek:

I did take some pictures of the icicles hanging by the glacier... those suckers have got to be 100' long. WOW

Sledrider, don't you hate it when your wife is always right? :p ;)

oske, no pink.... But now I know why I'm having a hard time finding pink gear, you are beating me to it! :p

Premium Features