• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

WSR Season Opener Feb 2-3 Lakeshore, CA

A

Anthony Oberti

Jul 4, 2001
Eagle, ID
Shawn. Where are they going to have the hillcross? Steve was saying over near Bear Butte, but that is like 10miles from parking, not to mention, there really isn't a good spot up there for the race. The Snocross track should be good though.

W
Nov 26, 2007
Shaver Lake, CA
www.westcoastsleds.com
Your input needed

I agree. We need to push for a differant location. Get ahold of Steve or Dave and lets see if we can get more people to come to this event. Pass the word.

All people need to contact Brian Bressel @ Sierra Summit to push for it at the Ski Resort.
559-893-3316

A

Anthony Oberti

Jul 4, 2001
Eagle, ID
....for Bear Butte??? In all honesty, isn't that course going to be like 300ft or so? How exactly does Steve plan to set it up and where?

A

Anthony Oberti

Jul 4, 2001
Eagle, ID
I don't blame him....and it is a good idea. But if the first one turns out real bad....which it may if they have it there....people will never want to come back.

S

snopro176

Nov 27, 2007
Yuba City,CA
my pappy talked to neil the other night and he made it sound like chester and shasta should work out??? I never made it to shasta but idk why,chester is always been my favorite? Hope it turns out!

Kale

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
The Mt. Shasta Snowmobile Club has been talking to the Mt. Shasta Board and Ski Park to hopefully have the races again this year. I spoke with management about having the races before the park closes or the weekend after it closes. Neil and WSR are supportive of that. This year the MS b & s park is getting a lot of snow so the face of the Douglas run, which they used two years ago, should be an option. When they use this run, you can see the entire hillclimb and hillcross course from the lodge patio. In years past we've held the event the first weekend in May and most of the time most of the snow at the park is gone. Hoping to host the event before WSR's big event in the Tahoe area.

Will keep everyone posted,

Kale

Premium Features