• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

F/S 2007 Phazer Mountain Lite & 2003 RX-1 Mountain with lots of extras!

RX1MountainMan

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Harlowton, MT
F/S or trade 2007 Phazer Mountain Lite & 2003 RX-1 Mountain with lots of extras!

I would also consider a newer Yamaha Grizzly 700 FI, 2007-08 Yamaha WR450F, or nice 3-4 place enclosed trailer on trade.

This sled is the Yamaha black version. It has 3700 miles on it, last February I put on a new Polaris Series IV 159" X 2.125" X 15" track, with Wahl extrovert drivers, about 400 miles on track, drivers and hyfax, Tracks USA extensions the accept full length hyfax, MPI tunnel extension, polished tunnel and rails, chrome Yamaha windshield, Power Madd mountain bar, 2" Power Madd Bar riser, 45 degreee hooks, Yamaha windshield bag, Yamaha cover, Yamaha skid plate, extra stock black hood with headlight, extra chrome windshield, factory matched paint + clearcoat and touch up pen, ECP (K&N filters w/pre-filters and new main jets), ECP Velocity rings (New with adhesive never installed), two sets of Holtzman carb springs, White Knuckle Performance pipe, 1995 RX-1 clutch updates, float bowl updates, tunnel update. Includes stock airbox and main jets which are currently installed and stock exhaust as well as factory handlebar cover which is not is photo's. I can not get the photo's to upload to the site. Please PM me or email me and I will send digital pics upon request. The price is $5200.00 and I am located in Central MT (Harlowton). rx1mtnman@yahoo.com

I have an 07 Phazer Mountain Lite w/ chrome low pro windshield (also includes factory windshield - tall),Chrome Rox handguards, gold finger, Excell Pipe(will include factory exhaust), Yamaha Aluminum front bumper, SLP flow rites in airbox, 90 degree hooks and factory cover, 1,027 miles $5,300 also have factory service manuals for both. PM if interested in pics. Will sell the pair for $9,800

OFFERS?

link to pics
http://www.ty4stroke.com/viewtopic.php?p=444742#444742

Last edited:
Premium Features