• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Don't forget to vote for Miss Extreme

M
Hey Wyoming riders, help your WY born rider Kristine Martin (AKA live2ride) to be the next Miss Extreme. She can ride with the best and has done it for many years. Below is one great pic of her doing her best to promote and encourage women riders to be their best....

I would appreciate all of the out of staters that enjoy the Wyoming snowmobile experience to also vote Kristine in to Miss Extreme. She has ridden with many of you in the Big Horn Mountains and other areas.

In 2003 Kristine was chosen to ride with MaximumSled.com to test ride and evaluate the new 2004 snowmobiles in McCall Idaho at the snowmobile shootout. Below is a great pic taken of Kristine in McCall at the shootout on a new pre-production Ski Doo.

Go to the bottom of the page at this link and vote for L2R....Thanks for your support!!

http://www.tahoefilms.com/pollpages.php?pollid=1

313-summittop.jpg

L

live2ride

Moderator: Premium Member
Nov 11, 2001
Gillette, WY
www.kristyharnish.com
I want to thank all the ones from my home state and surrounding areas that have helped me out!! I know that you all offer support in one way or another!! It showes, and does not need to be stated by you, either by PM or in the open forum, I just want to make sure that I have thanked you all!! If it was not for you all showing your support whether it was by voting, helping me out in the mountains, or even when I was buying my sled!! Thank you AGAIN!!!!!

M
L2R, Kristy needs your help!!!! Please take the time to vote for her and help make her the next Miss Extreme of snowmobiling.

Vote for a great gal that will represent, promote, encourage and help protect recreational snowmobiling for the future. Thanks for taking the time to vote for her from all of her extended snowmobile family....

Go to the bottom of the page at this link and vote for L2R....

http://www.tahoefilms.com/pollpages.php?pollid=1

T
Jan 29, 2008
USA
Yes.........15 Votes Ahead..

I want to thank all the ones from my home state and surrounding areas that have helped me out!! I know that you all offer support in one way or another!! It showes, and does not need to be stated by you, either by PM or in the open forum, I just want to make sure that I have thanked you all!! If it was not for you all showing your support whether it was by voting, helping me out in the mountains, or even when I was buying my sled!! Thank you AGAIN!!!!!

:beer;
4,735 votes and 6 more days, GO L2R..................:p

Premium Features