• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Stolen Orange M7 from Castlegar. (Coxy's)

C
Nov 26, 2007
Kootenays!
Stolen Orange M7 from Castlegar. (Coxy's) $1000 reward

Hi guys, woke up this morning to find my sled missing out of the back of my pickup. Appears there were lots involved, as the sled was picked up over the box side of the truck and into another pickup. 05 orange M7. no decals on the hood, 153 sled with a 156x2.5" track. Green rear wheels, springs, and seat stripe painted black. Easy sled to spot. Anyone who has seen anything call myself, 505-3837 or 365 0935. Help me out guys. Thanks

Last edited:

C-man

Lifetime Membership
Nov 28, 2007
Edmonton, AB
****ty news, yeah sounds like a sled you CANT miss!! hopefully you find it man! that ****in blows

K
Dec 2, 2007
West Kootenay
Here's a pic of Coxy's sled.

Coxy.jpg

J

Jaynelson

Nov 26, 2007
Nelson BC
Been keeping an eye open around town....I hope it turns up, I F'IN hate punks getting away with this shat.

C
Nov 26, 2007
Kootenays!
Appreciate it Jay. i just want the damn thing back, i cant take a 9 grand hit like that, my mind cant handle that. I dont even care if i dont find out who did it as long as i get it back in one piece. Sooner or later someone will slip up and then people will get hurt...if they are lucky, just hurt.

R
Nov 30, 2007
Kootenays B.C
Hey there,
Sorry to hear about yer sled.. :brokenheart: That sucks so bad. A buddy had his brand new crotch rocket stolen from his yard last summer in Castlegar, Not insured. Ill certainly be keeping an eye open for it. Heard rumors that the local crack heads are doing lots a theiving in your area. JD .. Should be able to shoot them on sight :mad:

Premium Features