• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Diamond Lake 19th & 20th

T

Tedd

Apr 14, 2005
Creswell, Or
Oregongirl, myself and several others rode Diamond Lake for the last two days and had a great weekend. Thanks to 89sandman for guiding us around the area and showing us some of the "Secret" spots. We couldn't have asked for a better guide. Saturday was a bluebird day with ok snow conditions. Woke up to between 8 and 12 inches of fresh depending on where we were at. Snowed for a short period this morning and opened up to another bluebird day. Got to try out a friends Snowhawk, and that was a lot of fun, if you ever get the chance to ride a hawk give it a try. Oregongirl will post some pictures tomorrow night.

89sandman

Lifetime Membership
Oct 16, 2004
southern oregon
tedds excellent adventure!!!

was an AWESOME weekend, coverage up top is better than its been in years. great riding with you guys, wish you rode my area more often then maybe i could put my "i'm a loser" thread to rest:) the showering and deoderant must have worked because they actually came back and rode the second day, props to my wife for the advice! been really slacking the last couple of rides with the camera, was having too much fun to take the time to get it out. was gonna bribe you guys with this pic not to post me and noodles track inspection photo but i figured it wouldn't work:) tedd and his crew are excellent peeps to ride with, even fed me dinner sat. night, couldn't ask for better people to ride with, thanks for the great weekend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

89sandman

Lifetime Membership
Oct 16, 2004
southern oregon
boy this pic sure did not want to post, ted did you get into my camera and try to sabatoge it? well here it is...

Last edited:
O

Oregongirl

Jul 25, 2002
Highlands Ranch, Colorado
I will post pics tonight. 89---you forgot, I have a great "downed" pic or two of you too!! ;) I also have a primo shot of that "track inspection" run. Thanks again for your guide services! We will definitely hook-up and ride with you again!!

O

Oregongirl

Jul 25, 2002
Highlands Ranch, Colorado
Some pictures from both days

Track check
DSC00214.jpg

Our fearless leader - RON
DSC00253.jpg

Hawk shot!
DSC00193.jpg

Jason
DSC00194.jpg

Tedd
DSC00262.jpg

Last edited:
S
Nov 26, 2007
Kennewick Wa
Thank you.

Got to try out a friends Snowhawk, and that was a lot of fun, if you ever get the chance to ride a hawk give it a try.Quote

One rider at a time!

I

INDEEP

Nov 26, 2007
Post Falls, ID
Nice pics. Ron I check my track at least 5 times a year. If this is the 1st time this year it was overdue.

89sandman

Lifetime Membership
Oct 16, 2004
southern oregon
sandman down, sandman down:)!!!! hey i thought there were two sleds upside down on that hill, and you guys told me that was the way everyone up north rode thier sleds:) awesome pics, man that camera of yours sure does a great job, and i'm sure the photographer has something to do with it! may have to spend more than $100 bucks next time on mine! makes me wish i was back up on the hill. jason we'll have to do a little track checking when we hit the bird!

T

Tedd

Apr 14, 2005
Creswell, Or
I agree about the camera sandman, I am glad I got that for her for christmas. She has always been a good photographer, now she just has better equipment to use.

Premium Features