• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Who's the dumba$$....

F
Jan 23, 2002
on another site
that parked behind me in the no parking zone at Salmon La Sac yesterday in their Chevy pickup with a black enclosed trailer that left the driver's door open and your wallet in the center console??? Nice to see that you can't read the sign, see the orange flags or figure out how to close the door to your truck..... a little wet in there today?

yah,probly dumb a$$,but bein' a decent human,i would hope you were man enough to close and lock the door(sounds like u didn't)karma!hard to find parking on week ends like this,no,it wasn't my rig.I know where to park.like I said,karma will take care of you.travel over the pass to find no parking spot,would u go back home,or sled?could u pull out to load or blocked in?it's tight parking up there anyways.don't forget to put ur slippers in the truck when u put ur boots on cuz somebody might just dump in them.karma.us sledders need to stick together not bash each other on the 4m.leave a note,lock the door.I'm sure it would be appreciated,and next time he might have a clue about parking.whenever i get the chance to help a fellow sledder I'm there.WHAT COMES AROUND<GOES AROUND.

L
Mar 13, 2004
Lake Cle Elum, WA
that parked behind me in the no parking zone at Salmon La Sac yesterday in their Chevy pickup with a black enclosed trailer that left the driver's door open and your wallet in the center console??? Nice to see that you can't read the sign, see the orange flags or figure out how to close the door to your truck..... a little wet in there today?

Probably some poor soul that read a phony warm weather forecast on a Snowest forum and wanted to park in a way to best escape the predicted flooding?????

Last edited:
H
Nov 26, 2001
Renton
His keys were probabley in the truck to stashed somewhere and if Fordy had locked the truck he would have been stuck.

And as far as helping out--if he parks in a NO parking area--the cops do not care--they right a ticket. This likely a sledder that does everything we do not want to be known for.

Of course I do not know this for fact--but sounds like it.

H20SKE...

T
Feb 21, 2002
A few years back some guy in a red toyota did the same thing in the sno-park up there. He pulled in after us and hurried with his gear so he could be first up the trail. We were sitting there having marlboro sandwiches watching him and sure enough, he left his door wide open.

I would usually say something here about being a 206er, but I can't now that I've moved. ;)

F
Jan 23, 2002
on another site
yah,probly dumb a$$,but bein' a decent human,i would hope you were man enough to close and lock the door(sounds like u didn't)karma!hard to find parking on week ends like this,no,it wasn't my rig.I know where to park.like I said,karma will take care of you.travel over the pass to find no parking spot,would u go back home,or sled?could u pull out to load or blocked in?it's tight parking up there anyways.don't forget to put ur slippers in the truck when u put ur boots on cuz somebody might just dump in them.karma.us sledders need to stick together not bash each other on the 4m.leave a note,lock the door.I'm sure it would be appreciated,and next time he might have a clue about parking.whenever i get the chance to help a fellow sledder I'm there.WHAT COMES AROUND<GOES AROUND.

Do you even know the definition of "karma" you idiot? Judging by the fact that you didn't learn English and grammar my guess is no.

And for the record.... we left it all alone. There was plenty of parking....enough for another 40 trucks is my guess. One more fact to add...he parked right on my a$$...barely enough room to load the sled.

Karma? I think it already happened.

Last edited:
Do you even know the definition of "karma" you idiot? Judging by the fact that you didn't learn English and grammar my guess is no.

And for the record.... we left it all alone. There was plenty of parking....enough for another 40 trucks is my guess. One more fact to add...he parked right on my a$$...barely enough room to load the sled.

Karma? I think it already happened.

enough room for 40 more trucks?and you had barely enough room to load your sled?it must suck being you!

C
Nov 27, 2007
Selah WA.
wow snojunkee, what happend to not bashing another sledder like in your previous post? guess you ment to not bash other sledders when your not involved? anyway the guy in the truck sounds like a jerk. prolly would have claimed someone ripped him off, if one was to close his door and leave a note,,,,, i would have walked away also hoping the batt was dead and seat was wet knowing that the karma had been paid.....however if this same guy was stuck at nite by himself and i knew he was going to be in serious trouble i would be (man enough) snojunkee's word. to help the fool. im not mean and hartless just refuse to tolerate incompetence

G
Dec 17, 2002
North Bend, Washington

I think we found the owner!!!!

Premium Features