• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

beaver creek lodge

I haven't stayed overnight, but a couple years back I drove up from SLC to rent some sleds. He had several all new Doo's. We were late, he let us go the full time no matter. I thought they were very friendly. We didn't try any guide services but the area was excellent. The experience actually enticed me into purchasing my own sled.

P
Nov 28, 2007
Layton Utah
The owner is a real great fair guy. We have purchased sleds from him in the Spring and he has always done what is right.

The area is beautiful and a great place to ride.

C
Nov 29, 2007
Minnesota/Wisconsin
Like I said in the other thread, its a top notch place. Last year they had 550's in additon to 600 and 800 (144 AND 151's) summits. The guide service is excellent too, I've been with many guides over the years, Shane will take you wherever you want to go and do whatever you want to do, which I can't say about a few guides I've had, he also takes good pictures (my avitar for example). The lodging is good. They serve two meals a day (b-fast and super) both were excellent without exception.

I've ridden with about six different outfitters over the last 5 years and beaver creek is probably the best of them all. Last year was my first time there, I head to the air port in 2hrs for the first of two trips we are making there this season. I highly recomend them, just please keep it quiet in the forums because it seemed like the place was a pretty well kept secret last year (IE it is not over run like yellowstone, cooke, revy or other names you come across just by hanging around the forum and it would be cool to keep it that way). We pretty much had the mountain to ourselves last march when we were there.

Lt Rascal

Lifetime Membership
Feb 4, 2004
Nibley, Utah
Brain (Owner) is a great guy.:beer; I have personal road with him and Shane (buide mentioned above) They both know there way around really well. I have some Moto-X Buddies that come up from Cali every year. They rent the hole lodge for a week with sleds. The Lodge crew comes in does their thing and leave. My buddies have had to replace a few idems at the end of the week. They get alittle carried away some times.:D The first time they came up they gave Brian a deposit and told Brian up front they will pay for any thing broken. Sence Brian has not required a deposit. They even get a couple "FRIENDS" (Girls) from Salt Lake to come up for a little dancing.:D

P
Dec 18, 2007
never stayed at the lodge, but i ride the area a lot, i am actually up at bear lake right now, and rode saterday and plan to ride tomorrow. the area is nice and open, and if you catch the storms right, plenty of powder.

C
Nov 29, 2007
Minnesota/Wisconsin
Their website also says you have to be 21 to rent the 800's...but they let me rent one last year no questiones asked when I was 19 and again this year.

I'm not saying they won't stick to their rules, but they've been reasonably flexible with us in the past, so if you call and ask they might let you stay without a sled rental. Last march when we were there there was a group of four riding their own sleds.

Premium Features