• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

McCall riding Sat-Monday

S
Dec 27, 2007
Redmond, WA
Anyone be willing to go riding this weekend around McCall? I have Monday off and am looking to make a long weekend out of it. I'm a pretty decent rider and know the area semi-well but am always looking for better spots.

S

scaldedcat

Nov 23, 2004
Newman Lake wa
We are out of Spokane area I have rode McCall several times in the last 4 years always had a great time riding .We generally ride Brundage resivore to goose lake.We are staying at the old best western I think its called mccall mtn lodge now. Ill pm ya my # call me tonight or tomarow and will figure out where to meet

F-Bomb

SnoWest Paid Sponsor
Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
South West Idaho
www.f-bombracing.com
We'll be in McCall but you don't want to ride with us! There is always twenty plus and while we really do have fun we don't generally don't make much progress! I'm in training to be a professional cat herder when my snowmobiling gig finally dries up!

While we ain't no fun to ride with we are a solid bunch in the bar! Lardo's around dark most days equals a chilibomb or five. Stop in a say hey. Rob

B
Dec 16, 2007
Nampa, ID
Anyone be willing to go riding this weekend around McCall? I have Monday off and am looking to make a long weekend out of it. I'm a pretty decent rider and know the area semi-well but am always looking for better spots.
Wife and I are riding Brundage on Sunday and West Mtn on Monday. It will just be three of us on Sunday and the two of us on Monday, we could use the company. I'll PM you my number.

S

scaldedcat

Nov 23, 2004
Newman Lake wa
Got back late last night, awesome riding burnt down an 07 m1000 sat and a 800 rev on Sunday and my o8 m1000 wouldn't start on Monday "it had water in the gas tank and froze the smart valve in the tank.We did ride out to see the new trail they punched in it does take ya in to some good areas but there was mostly trail riders that used it and they pretty much left the hills to us.We pulled out a probe about 1/4 mile north of Wongs bowl and the snow was over 10 feet deep on the flat. It is worth the drive down from Spokane.

S
Nov 26, 2007
oregon city or
yea it was cold -12 this morning when i left McCALL.........great day yesterday untill i got yanked off my sled and it was stoped by a tree above goose lake about 300feet from the lookout tower..........

Premium Features