• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Where to stay and rent in laramie?

T

team32

Jan 15, 2008
Iowa
Haven't been out west yet.So I am looking for a place to stay and rent sleds.I may need up to 12 sleds.We don't run long tracks out here in Iowa.And possibly some bed and breakfast places or even a house or a big cabin.All the help would be great.Websites and phone numbers would be great.thanks.

C

chads

Dec 3, 2007
Stoughton, WI
Call this guy, he's got a place just at the base of the mountain.
Cain
303-588-0966
Mavericks in Laramie, they rent Doo's!

neverenoughsnow

Lifetime Membership
Dec 8, 1999
Omaha, Ne.
snowies

here are some places we like. winter creek condos and albany lodge for lodging. for rentals contact maveririck motorsports, ski-doos. or snowy mountain lodge for yamaha rental, these guys also do tours, stuff you will never see without a guide, plus the most helpful guys on the mountain. helped find two of my buddies lost on the mountain at night last year, great guys.

T
Dec 12, 2007
You can rent and stay at Albany Lodge. They rent polaris and Ive heard the accomodations are great. I always stay in Centenial

S

snowcross338

Feb 17, 2006
Laramie WY
Rent skidoo's from Maverick Motorsports a complete price list is at the bottom of our website. We guide up there, you can find my number and website on here or Maverick Motorsports also has it talk to the rental guys or any salesman or parts guy. They'll hook you up with us and rentals. Also there are some awesome places to stay on the Saratoga side and the riding is much better, we'll be glad to let you know some ideas we have.

Last edited:
T

team32

Jan 15, 2008
Iowa
Those seem pretty good but couldn't get a price off mavericks website.Are there any other places?thanks

K
Jan 27, 2008
go to centennial, and check out the old corral, 1-307-745-9018. and then head up the mountain to the Snowy range tours, for sleds, 1-800-374-7533

neverenoughsnow

Lifetime Membership
Dec 8, 1999
Omaha, Ne.
helmets

team 32, i used to wear shielded helmets, even with the heated visor. i now wear a moto-x helmet w/ goggles. the shields work great for trail riding, but with the workout of riding i have better luck with the goggles. look for a helmet with the built in breath deflector, really cuts down on the fogging.

Premium Features