• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Where to go in Mccall

H
Nov 26, 2007
Spokane Wa
A group of us is going down there January 19 and was wondering where to go. Is upper Payette Lake any good? We rode around Brundage a while ago and looking for new terrain. The day we went it was a blast. In some places it was 4 ft. LOVING IT! Any insight or advice is much appreciated!

Thanks

D
Nov 29, 2007
McCall Idaho
upper payette is fun. so is brundage.

what are you looking for?????

buy me a half rack of keystone light, drop me a line, and hand me a map and pen and I'll circle some areas just for you, what you are after, given the snow conditions at the time.

H
Nov 26, 2007
Spokane Wa
looking for some hills and some boondocking....like most everyone else!! when we went last time it was to deep to even climb an ant hill but this upcoming weekend its saying no new snow so hills would be nice. How far is it to upper payette from the parking lot just above the big Payette Lake? Is there open areas to climb or alot of trees?

B
Nov 27, 2007

buy me a half rack of keystone light, drop me a line, and hand me a map and pen and I'll circle some areas just for you, what you are after, given the snow conditions at the time.

Halman upgrade DRMILLER to Coors light from Keystone light and have him as your personal guide for the day.:beer; Went riding with DRMILLER had one of the most memorable rides ever(even though I ripped off my trailing arm,no fault to him just my stupidity) he knows the area very well and can take you into to great boondocking areas. Haven't laugh as hard as I did on how he out climbed a bunch of sledders with his sled. He is quite comical also:D

T
Nov 27, 2007
If you buy him food and beer, you can really get the good tour. :)

I was there with Bury that day and have ridden with DR many times. Great guide and excellent rider on his buggy!

Don ( and I approve this message) Miller

H
Jan 13, 2008
Boise
drmiller can you take myself and couple buddies on a guided trip around brundage. we used to the hills around idaho city and not sure if we can handle the giant monsters of brundage. however we cannot afford coors light so it going to have to be odoules(green or amber) the choice is yours.:beer;

R
Dec 2, 2001
Spokane WA

Ill take you up on that. I will be back down Pres. weekend. I think I might owe you a beer already.

H
Dec 3, 2007
Washington
McCall

Renting a house on President's Weekend. I was also looking into some hillclimbing and boondocking areas? DrMiller100, I'll take you up on that offer, just tell me the really good areas! Thanks

D
Nov 29, 2007
McCall Idaho
drmiller can you take myself and couple buddies on a guided trip around brundage. we used to the hills around idaho city and not sure if we can handle the giant monsters of brundage. however we cannot afford coors light so it going to have to be odoules(green or amber) the choice is yours.:beer;

for the o'douls drinking pilot peak sledders, I might recommend you stretch your boundaries and ride into Burgdorf hotsprings.

I'd love to accompany you, as my 10 year old daughter is ready to solo, and she says she's willing to wait for you.

All in fun, and for those that don't know us, hoolee is a great friend of mine from waaaaaay back......:eek::)

skippyh2o

Lifetime Membership
Sep 22, 2005
Bonney Lake
www.hidsource.com
A group of us is going down there January 19 and was wondering where to go. Is upper Payette Lake any good? We rode around Brundage a while ago and looking for new terrain. The day we went it was a blast. In some places it was 4 ft. LOVING IT! Any insight or advice is much appreciated!

Thanks

I will be in Cascade tonight until Monday, we should hook up. (5) of us riding over.
SKIP :beer;

Premium Features