• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2004 Polaris RMK with Struthers 935 Motor

RMK935VA

Premium Member
Jan 14, 2008
2004 Polaris RMK Vertical Escape with Struthers 935 motor (stroked 910), top end rebuilt fall of 2007, very few hours on it, very fast! Dry weight is in the 460 lb. range.

- Holz Rolled Chaincase (3.0 drivers will not fit unless chaincase is rolled) for better track attack angle
- SLP Twin Pipes
- Bored Carbs
- V Force III Reeds
- Includes stock hood with custom venting and R&M Lightning fabric hood
- Fly Risers
- Powder Pro skis
- Fox Float shocks (front and rear)
- Holz Lightweight suspension (front and rear)
- Camoplast Challenger Extreme 162" by 15" by 2.5" track with 3.0 drivers
- Boss High Rise Flat Top Seat with shovel pocket
- Custom cooling with U Cooler and rail cooling
- Holz Ice Scratchers
- Holz Billet Spindles
- Cragerbilt Auxilary Fuel Tank

This motor is one of a very few stroked 910s that Jack Struthers built. It will run away from a 910. The motor top end was rebuilt this fall by Carl's. It has never seized. The pistons were showing a little bit of blowby and I had it rebuilt to get top power. I also replaced the Hi Fax at that time as well as the primary gears and chain. It is an exceptional sled in very good shape. It has never been crashed. I am asking $8,000 OBO for it. The parts alone are worth much more than that. Call me at (208) 250-5139 or e-mail me at rmk900va@msn.com if you are interested.

Last edited:

RMK935VA

Premium Member
Jan 14, 2008
Snowmofo,

I tried to send you an e-mail to the address above but it did not go through. Did you post the correct address?

Premium Features