• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Going to Cascade, Id 1/17-1/21 Any snowesters wanna hook up?

E
Nov 26, 2007
meridian idaho
Might be up there for the weekend and from your map we will be 2 streets over. I know some awesome areas around there. Have you ridden there before? I will find out hopefully by wednsday for sure.

skippyh2o

Lifetime Membership
Sep 22, 2005
Bonney Lake
www.hidsource.com
WHAT? Cheap hookers!

Might be up there for the weekend and from your map we will be 2 streets over. I know some awesome areas around there. Have you ridden there before? I will find out hopefully by wednsday for sure.

I have ridden there before, it was two years ago. Rode Brundage and up behind the cabin.
I will PM you my digits, heard yer a cheap hooker....HA! :eek:

Picked up my REV-XP today. New driver shaft installed.. :rolleyes:

B
Dec 16, 2007
Nampa, ID
Lets' ride!

Going to be staying across the lake from you all on Sat nite thru Monday. We should get a group of us together for a Monday ride. It will just be the wife and I on Monday! I know some spots where there should be some untracked POW! :D We usually hit the first Plot near the groomers shack. Hope to see you guys this weekend.

skippyh2o

Lifetime Membership
Sep 22, 2005
Bonney Lake
www.hidsource.com
Cascade riding

Had a great weekend, a homeowner down the street from us showed us around to some great spots, (thanks Todd and Justin). :D
also thanks for letting us invade your cabin, sunday, for the Fooseball (football)game... HA! :eek:

Premium Features