• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Heard the North Shore got some snow!

T
Jan 3, 2008
Park Rapids, MN
North Shore Snow

Was on John Dee's site, link to trail conditions.com, report of 15" fresh on the Gunflint. Satelite image looks like 20-30" on the ground. If you go up, let me know how it is.

T
Jan 3, 2008
Park Rapids, MN
Come on Mn ridders, I know there are a bunch of us that ride the Arrowhead. We can't go out west every week-end. I have'nt been up there in two years, work a week-end shift, but thats coming to an end in a week. If you find good riding let the info roll, share conditions with others that are heading up, and hopefully the others will give you info on what they found for your next trip. I've been riding/fishing that area for thirty years, all I want to know is the snow conditions if you've been up there. Who knows, maybe I'll give you a hint to a secret spot. I guess I would like to see the Mn thread get the activity the other threads get on sno-west, lets get this thing going. Truthrider

Premium Features