• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Arctic Man

V
Nov 27, 2007
alaska
Hey, i finally got an email today asking if i still wanted a pad. looks like me and my buddies are good for arctic man this year. How many others are looking to head out there this year??? im just pumped to go for my first time. vance

T
Nov 26, 2007
Eagle River AK
I havent gotten my email renewel yet, but Im getting excited also. Hopefully it will be a good year. Last year the parking spots were huge since the snow was low. Anyways you will have a blast, just be careful. :beer;

A
Nov 26, 2007
ANC, AK
Firewood

If anyone gets the phone # to reserve firewood please post! We should have a SNOWEST rally some night at the Beer tent!:beer;:)

W

Winter Project

Dec 3, 2007
Anchorage / Gwood
www.myspace.com
Can't wait to go again, but if they don't have snow this year then I'm staying home. To go from epic snow the previous year to nothing last year wasn't much fun.

Arctic Man isn't all about riding conditions anymore. I believe it helped make the event what it is today, but now a days epic riding is an added bonus to one of the most fantastic events in the world(interesting fact: GQ magazine put it on their TOP10 things to do before you die). Its about meeting up with old/new friends, BBQs, watching an amazing race, getting out of the city, and binge drinking(for a few days) - not to mention boosting our economy.

With all that said, i hope to see you there #2. :)

ps. If there are any first timers.....Arctic man goes really well with Jager!

B
Feb 12, 2006
Eagle River
We'll be there - snow or no snow - this will be my fifth year. Good times for sure!! Just to get everyone pumped up - lets see a couple of your favorite pics from last year at Arctic Man. Here is one of mine ;)

DSC04297.jpg

M
Nov 26, 2007
Anchorage Alaska
Arctic Man isn't all about riding conditions anymore. I believe it helped make the event what it is today, but now a days epic riding is an added bonus to one of the most fantastic events in the world(interesting fact: GQ magazine put it on their TOP10 things to do before you die). Its about meeting up with old/new friends, BBQs, watching an amazing race, getting out of the city, and binge drinking(for a few days) - not to mention boosting our economy.

With all that said, i hope to see you there #2. :)

ps. If there are any first timers.....Arctic man goes really well with Jager!

I agree with you, but it would be nice if there was more snow to make it more enjoyable.

Although I think Arctic Man goes better with Crown Royal!!!

We'll be there - snow or no snow - this will be my fifth year. Good times for sure!! Just to get everyone pumped up - lets see a couple of your favorite pics from last year at Arctic Man. Here is one of mine ;)

DSC04297.jpg

We are a bunch of hotties!!! You don't see that very often running around hehe

R
Nov 23, 2001
Sterling, AK
I agree with you, but it would be nice if there was more snow to make it more enjoyable.

Although I think Arctic Man goes better with Crown Royal!!!

We are a bunch of hotties!!! You don't see that very often running around hehe

I'd have to agree that thats my favorite picture from A.Man last year too! Hotties, sleds, sunshine and arctic man...does it get any better?

It won't be long now. wooohooooo

H

HYFLYR

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Nov 21, 2007
Alaska
How about you guys, Jen1 and 2, be alittle more social this year huh. J/K cant wait! Got our three spots reserved again.

V
Nov 27, 2007
alaska
yea this is my first time going so im stoked, i have heard a bunch of stories and im definately ready. no beer tent for me being 19 but im sure i will still have a good time. :beer;

Nov 26, 2007
Anchorage, AK
I went last year for the first time and it was a blast. The snow wasn't very good but man it was nice and sunny. Great for watching the race. Met a bunch of nice people and saw people I haven't seen in years its great.

The Fourth Wolf

Lifetime Membership
Jan 8, 2008
Anchorage, AK
Thanks for this thread...
I emailed AM-HQ with my request for a pad and I bought my brother a plane ticket.

Whether we get a camping spot or not we'll be there

Premium Features