• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Wanted:

PJ-Hunter

Paid Premium Member
Lifetime Membership
Jan 31, 2006
Kremmling, Colorado
I have a Summit 550f with a 136x1.5" track!

I would keep calling and be a PITA! The squeaky wheel gets the oil, right?

milehighassassin

Moderator: Premium Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Nov 16, 2005
FOCO/VAIL
Are you serious?

Wanted free sled to ride for the season, must be no older than 2 years and have $10k worth of mods done to it.

PJ-Hunter

Paid Premium Member
Lifetime Membership
Jan 31, 2006
Kremmling, Colorado
By the way your more than welcome to the 700 poo just thought i woud throw it out there it has tags and everything ready to go.

Talk him into it, OS! He can't sit at home, depression will kick in, he'll start drinking and become lost in himself! Anybody have a set of shocks for a Nytro. I can check next door at Planet Powersports if he wants me to!

bushy

Lifetime Membership
Jan 26, 2004
Glacier View, CO
Got pogo-sticks?

That sucks Jimbo, it's always sumthin. I got some pogo-sticks on the old exciter we can weld on there. They're bulletproof:rolleyes:

Don't feel too bad, I just noticed my bigger top end is creating a lot more heat running through the 700 pipes and it's wreaking new havoc under the hood. got 5 pounds of heat shielding?

Y
Jan 2, 2002
Keenesburg, Co.
Yes it is Paul!

Say I have a set of those pogo's for a long travel SX model, you may be on to something there.

Is a tight pipe a good thing? Oh wait, did I say that out loud? ;)

Thanks Chris but Yami WILL be footing the bill, plus they have it all apart.

Premium Features