• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

AbsoluteSnowmobile.com

Dec 4, 2007
pa
this weekend i ran into the owner of this site, for years i have checked this site for area info and trail conditions, and this is what he had to say after a 5 min test run!

As an added note… I‘m proud to announce a unique, new sponsor to AbsoluteSnowmobile and the Tug Hill & Old Forge areas, Tug Hill Snow Hawk Rentals. Today's page header shows a picture of one. I heard the owners of Ad Boivin, the manufacturer of the Snow Hawk, loved that photo and the exposure. Those of you that were up for Snodeo may have seen the display of this unique type sled with just one ski in the front. Now you can rent one. Michael, the owner, gave me a unique opportunity to take the 800 Snow Hawk for a ride this past weekend. Riding the Snow Hawk is more like riding a combination of a motorcycle and a wave runner. The ride is very soft, however if you want this sled to dance, requires great attention on the throttle. Like a wave runner, once you let off the throttle, you only have your forward momentum, making control mushy. Once you accelerate, the machine navigates and carves with great precision. Check out the Snowmobile Rentals link under the travel guide.

Premium Features