• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Wednesday morning Reecer ride (video)

N

newtrout

Oct 1, 2001
Central Washington
Holy cow, Blewett got some good pow over night.

Cool vid! I'm jealous! Had to work:(

Actually, I was surprised there wasn't that much new. We had almost as much new down here in Ellensburg. It was drifted in deeper in some places, but most of it was left from the last storm. Another 2 feet and most of the climbs will open up. Its still a little stony in places.

Wapow

Premium Member
Dec 4, 2007
Very nice carving in the viddy! How ya liking your XP v. your M8?

N

newtrout

Oct 1, 2001
Central Washington
Looks like fun!

You filming or riding?

Some of both. The M8 is my buddy, the XP is me.

Wapow, the M8 is easier to tip and carve, but now that I'm used to the XP, I prefer it any day. It is more nimble, even though the M8 tips easier. The XP climbs great, and is very predictable in technical terrain. After you get used to the XP, the lighter weight is very noticeable. It is the least nose-heavy sled that I've ridden. The deeper/steeper the conditions, the more that chassis shines. Of course, the XP needed clutch work, intake work, some welding on the driveshaft, new handwarmers, and a full backpack to make up for the lack of storage. The M8 just needed some clutch work.

Premium Features