• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

why can't my buddies have as flexable of a schedule?

Snorider

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Jan 3, 2008
cause the riding has to be great with all the freshies that have came and that have been coming all day!!!!

H
Nov 26, 2001
Renton
Good to Go is headed up for his thursday afternoon/night ride--you can always PM him.

As for flexible schedule--That is me!

H20SKE...

What part of Wa ya in??

P
Going on Thursday, was thinking Pyramid Creek, but really don't know much else besides a little bit of Cle Elum. I'm always looking for new friends to ride with, I also ALWAYS go during the week, that's the best riding and I always choose the day after the groomer grooms.... the prime ridin'. I heard Hyak has some good ridin' and that ain't too far away but I ain't into hunting for a snopark, pulling a trailer not knowing where the heck I'm going. Anyone want to go on Thursday? I got a buddy of mine I'm taking to Greenwater unless I can hook up with someone else. (The 70 road is groomed on Weds. night). With this snow it will be prime. I was up last Thurs. and it was Awesome. Only thing I could have asked for was better visibility.

IF U DONT GET STUCK....U AIN'T TRYIN' HARD ENOUGH!!!!!

P
Didn't make it today.... looked like a white out and that ain't no fun...... been there , done that ...no fun. Tomarrow looks awesome but unfortunately , I ain't going to be there. Hope someone else will tear it up for me.

N
Nov 26, 2007
Chinook Pass, Wa
I can't get ridin partners either. Nobody likes to boondock and chase untracked powder anymore! I've put on about 400mi the last two weeks all by myself and the riding has been phenominal! Ridin during the week is the only way to go.

Premium Features