• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Who all rode Baker today? Pssst-I did:)

R
Nov 27, 2007
Cantaffordus, WA
www.mbhc.net
Thought I'd rub it in a little;)

IMG_2262.jpg

IMG_2265.jpg

IMG_2279.jpg

K
Nov 27, 2007
Lynnhood
Yep - got the Stiffys. I'm making the install into a 12-Step Process :)

Actually, the install looks really simple but I haven't started cutting anything yet. The only question I have is I don't see any holes for rivets on the front, footwell portion. Is there no need to rivet that part of the board?

H
Nov 26, 2001
Renton
ReTodd--Manors?

Who ever taught you manors??

You are not a NICE person:(

How can you do that to all the hard working people stuck at work?? And me--with the time to ride, but no invite:eek:

LOL

Sweet pictures!!

Just a little envy I was not there;)

H20SKE...

R
Nov 27, 2007
Cantaffordus, WA
www.mbhc.net
Yep - got the Stiffys. I'm making the install into a 12-Step Process :)

Actually, the install looks really simple but I haven't started cutting anything yet. The only question I have is I don't see any holes for rivets on the front, footwell portion. Is there no need to rivet that part of the board?

The very front row you drill from underneath using the 3 rivet holes that you drill out to remove the rubber skirt. You drill the 2nd row from underneath so you don't go through the thick part of the steel using 2 rivets. .Call me if you run into trouble on step 11:)

Rt

Last edited:
I

i'llDooit

Nov 27, 2007
Duvall washington
lucky dogg

what a great day for a ride. you riding on saturday. i'll be heading up,,,, dont know if im going with anyone yet.. if your there i'll ride with ya. oh yeah... you didnt happen to see my trunk lid up there did you?????!

F
Nov 26, 2007
Arlington, Wa
No real slides but a lot of movement...when I was going down to the cabin from above (through the trees) I was surfing 20' of snow in front of me. We stayed away from the steep areas and stuck to the open bowls and canyons.

Rt

Good call on staying off the steep. We don't need any more bad news around here.

Awesome pictures btw. Groomer been past peanut knob yet?

R
Nov 27, 2007
Cantaffordus, WA
www.mbhc.net
That Ski Doo will not break any trail your always stuck!!!

You are right.....I am dead to me now;)

Groomer made it past the creek about half way up to the salad bowl but not all the way. I hear it broke down and he had to walk out again!!!:( Hope it isn't too big of a deal.

I didn't see your trunk....or your junk that was in your trunk(???) as we didn't ride that right side. We were up and over at the barn, then all the way West, then up high above Baker Pass. I got a Boss seat that will be here in a week or so that you should buy....nice and tall and good storage. It was dreamy up there. Think I'm heading up Friday again for the WSSA ride.

Rt

H
Nov 28, 2007
Stanwood
In the fog

Once we got over sulphur murane yesterday you could actually see something. Fun snow but seriously deep. Lots of stucks. Here is what we saw most of the day.....and yes there is a sled on top of sulphur if you really look hard.

0112081320.jpg

Premium Features