• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Lost Gear Lake Kachess

C
Oct 29, 2002
Left the tunnel bag unzipped after lunch on Sunday - Klim Inferno top, Klim gloves (gauntlet style) and another pair of gloves in a plastic bag.

Fell out at the start of the trail leaving the lake. Went back about a half hour later but the stuff listed had been picked up. The rest of what fell out was still there.

C
Oct 29, 2002
Yeah. When I went back the expensive stuff was gone but the juice bottle was nicely set in the berm on the side of the trail.

H
Nov 26, 2001
Renton
cheech---checked with everyone I know that rode out of that area and no one claims to have seen the products left behind.

It was sure nice of someone to set up your drink bottle in the snow though:(.

Better luck next time.

H20SKE...

M
Dec 21, 2007
Washington
Don't worry that's what Karma is for. They will get stuck somewhere wearing that gear and no one will be there to help them.

Just like last year at Woods and Steele, I let the 18 y/o cousin's kid put the ramp into the trailer assuming he was able to do it right. NOT!

Got back to the house, unloaded the sleds off the front and realized the ramp was gone.

Not more than 15 minutes later, went back along the route. Nothing!!!

Auuugh.

C
Oct 29, 2002
Update: Gear was picked up by Mike of the Cascade Drift Skippers. Through a flurry of emails and phone calls this morning, it looks like I will soon be reunited with my stuff. Thank you everyone. I'll give a shout out to CDS on the main forum.

As a side note to Forum Member "spomey". No need to answer that PM on the gloves you have for sale.

Premium Features