• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Edge turbo for sale

R
Nov 26, 2007
Edge turbo for sale **new price** MUST SELL** $5000

Finnished this sled in early feb. of last year. Built on an 02 800 rmk, 159, new crank, line bored cases, new pistons, cylinders, power addiction head, avenger 3, cpi turbo pipe, new mitsu. turbo, mechanical oil pump, greddy bov, etc. Cat bars, boss highrise, billet wheels, etc, too much to list. Sad to say this sled has to go, just starting my last semester of school and need to square up on some stuff. There is alot of time and money in this sled, and it does rip!! Pm me with any questions,
serious inquires only
$8500 obo

snow is good now someone must need more power
need to sell asap
new price
$6500

NEW PRICE!!
MUST SELL
$5000

turbo1.jpg turbo3.jpg turbo2.jpg turbo6.jpg turbo7.jpg

Last edited:
R
Nov 26, 2007
no one intrested??
this sled is running top notch!
there must be someone out there who cant afford a $10,000 sled and a $6,000 turbo kit, why not get both for the cost of the kit

dont be afraid of the carbs, they are just as easy if not easier to tune then efi and tuning is much quicker then trying to scrool through different screens and change settings

R
Nov 26, 2007
once I had it set up, tuning is simple. I run three power jets, one in each carb and one in the compressor housing. I leave the ones in the carbs alone and just tune with the on in the turbo. Maybe have to lift the hood three times a day. I usaully set the one in the turbo rich when i leave the truck tune when i get in to the riding then richen it up to head back down to the truck.

N
Nov 26, 2007
Wow

6 grand for an awsome running and extremely well taken care of sled... this will make some one very happy... I wish I had the coin kicking around Robo... I would buy it in a heart beat if I did... :beer; sorry to see you have to give her up... I know how much you like her.... good on ya for taking care of the bills 1st...

R
Nov 26, 2007
02 motor was struthers cly/case ported, needed line bore, when I built this. Got a new crank, set of line bored cases, and cyls from millenium for this engine. No ves just makes the turbo install a little cleaner and ves just one more thing to have to clean, and possible problems.

R
Nov 26, 2007
back to the top

NEED TO SELL THIS!
Make a reasonable offer and it is gone

willing to deliver or meet within reasonable distance from salt lake

E

EEEK FACTOR

Nov 26, 2007
What Are The Fuel Fuel Reqiurements?how Many Miles On Motor?how Many Pounds Of Boost?pm Me We'll Talk

Premium Features