• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Where to ride within 2hrs of SLC

B
Dec 22, 2007
I have some friends coming into town for a tuesday ride...and need a couple good places to ride (also I need some new places in general). I do like a few nice drops and jumps along with the powder (as we all love) and not into steeps really (both avy danger and no NO2 yet). I would like to find a couple of new riding areas within 2hrs of SLC. I ride Nobletts a lot (tower mountain area almost always) and it is great - but need some new terrain. I appreciate your input and thanx in advance!!

Rixster

Premium Member
Oct 20, 2005
Springville, UT
Fairview, Once you go there you will be back for sure. It will take you 3-4 trips to see 50% of the riding area. It is huge, it has everything you are looking for. if you want climbs it has it if you want rolly hills, it has it if you want drainage's or ditches to bang through it has it. The beauty is that you drive right to 8000 feet and unload in the deep powder, no trail riding required!!!
There is a good chance I am going to be headed up there tuesday. send me a pm if you would like to hook up.

Premium Features