• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Place to post about Montana poker runs

montanasledder

Lifetime Membership
Dec 19, 2001
Butte Montana
I enjoy riding a few poker runs every year, helps finance snowmobile clubs and get to know some new areas. Thought this would be a good place for people all over the state to help others know when theres a poker run in there area.

thanks

R
Nov 26, 2007
Bozeman MT
March 2 is Livingstons (Sheilds valley). Alot of fun last year. Got to test ride the 08 yamahas including the Nyto. Other brands were supposed to be there but failed to show. Barbeque and door prizes. Pretty big turnout.

C
Jan 24, 2002
Helena, MT
FUND RAISER FOR THE FRIENDS OF THE AVALANCHE CENTER

Saturday, January 26, 2008, the Gallatin Valley Snowmobile Association sponsors a Poker Ride on Buck Creek Ridge. Proceeds will benefit The Friends of the Avalanche Center. Registration is from 9-noon at the Buck Creek Ridge Trailhead.

montanasledder

Lifetime Membership
Dec 19, 2001
Butte Montana
wish i would have known about that one cheekster. Would have enjoyed it. ALl my riding buddies are going to an ice fishing tourney tommorow and i have to invite myself to ride with some other guys for the day.

thanks for letting us know

RX1MountainMan

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Harlowton, MT
MCLB 100 mile poker run

I just read in the TSA newsletter that the Meagher County Litlle Belters 100 Mile Poker Run will be February 17.

T

Tackbtch

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Nov 12, 2004
Trout Creek MT
17th ONE

Trout Creek is having one this weekend. Feb 9th. I don't having any info, but I hear it's a good one. Raffle drawing for guns!!!!!
Thanks Billy, Yes this is our 17th Poker run, 32 miles. Three gun raffle, 12 gauge, 300 win mag, 223 rugger, plus boat loads of raffle prizes, Sailboat ride raffle in the San Juan Islands, I think top five hands pay out, $5 per hand. Bonfire and preregistration Friday nite the 8th at the Wayside in Trout Creek. Ride is Sat. the 9th, sign up at the Wayside, This is our first year with our own groomer, have been over the trail 4 times so far. All proceeds go to local charities and scholarships. PM me with any questions ,I will see ya at the 4th card draw at the warming hut, THANKS Dino

Last edited:
Premium Features