• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Looking for new people to ride with.

snowquad

Lifetime Membership
Dec 19, 2007
Looking for new group to ride with. The group I've been riding with is falling apart. I'm too into this to give up and don't want to ride by myself. I am from Northern Colorado Hudson, Fort Lupton, Platteville area. Not to into trail riding though. Let me know if interested. Thanks

S
Nov 27, 2007
Longmont,CO
riders

great to meet ya, if you want to meet lots of riders from the area come to our club meeting thursday Jan, 10 at Johnson's corner, I25 and Hwy 60/402, exit 254, at 6:30 till about 8:30, there are riders of all ages and skill levels there from trail riders to really hardcore boondockers, there are many riders from your area and you should have no trouble finding some with similiar riding styles, Colorado Blizzards is the club name.

I

ItDoAble

Aug 30, 2006
Loveland, CO
SQ, if you'd like more information on the Colorado Blizzards PM me. I can give you a call, or, send information in the mail. Great group of riders in all ability levels. Lots of riding, networking, giving back to the sport, etc..

Or, show up to our meeting and introduce yourself. :D

snowquad

Lifetime Membership
Dec 19, 2007
Thanks guys I will be there. I was at the last one. This is Travis I was the new guy there. I was planning on making your New Year ride I talked to Steve about it and the guy I was suppose to go with backed out on me. If I have my sled back I am hoping to make next weekends ride. I got to get a bulkhead done.

V
people to ride with!

Looking for new group to ride with. The group I've been riding with is falling apart. I'm too into this to give up and don't want to ride by myself. I am from Northern Colorado Hudson, Fort Lupton, Platteville area. Not to into trail riding though. Let me know if interested. Thanks

hello, my name is jr and I live in longmont. I do a lot of riding at rabbit ears,columbine,and the snowies. My friend I ride with lives in kremmling and we are going riding this weekend if you want to come you are welcome, let me know.

Premium Features